Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Different Points of View

I guess it takes awhile to get a blog going. I'm not getting posts or comments but I'll keep plugging away, hopeful that readership will expand. A patron emailed me and said that he didn't feel knowledgeable enough to comment but that he loved art. His comments would probably be the most meaningful of all. It's the emotional response to paintings that I care about. When I read some of the verbal garbage written about paintings and/or a painter's view of their art I think to myself, if you have to rely on such B.S. to tell us what the painting should communicate by viewing there is something definitely wrong. I usually write a little something about my paintings but I try to keep it light hearted and sometimes, hopefully a little humorous.

Ken

No comments: