Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ken Marsden Art

I apologize for the gap in my Blog entries but here is an announcement: I have been notified by the Wisconsin Arts Board that I have been selected to exhibit utilizing 55 linear feet of wall space at their Madison building. The exhibit will not be until 2010 but I need every bit of that time to assemble a collection of my very best paintings.

As for the gap in blog entries, one of the main reasons has been computer difficulties which have taxed both brain and energy. A new motherboard installation seemed like the way to go but now I realize for the small difference in cost I should have gone to Wal Mart and purchased a new computer. Fortunately all digital images survived. Now that the Christmas and New Years holidays are past I can get back to some serious (well not too serious) painting and I hope you will come to this site frequently as I promise to do better - a New Years Resolution? I will try!

Ken

No comments: