Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ken Marsden Art

Up Town Gallery in Minocqua, WI is a new gallery and I am pleased to have my work included there since the closing of The Main Street Gallery. The new gallery is in the Gaslight Square Building where you will also find some other neat high-end shops. Give it a look!

I mentioned the "Show" at The Paint Box Gallery in Ephraim, Door County, WI in my last blog. The show is of miniature work, a long standing tradition in that gallery. I had not painted in such small sizes (limited to 25 sq. inches) before but after doing some especially for that event I got to liking the idea and added "Minis" to my work for sale at East Ludington Gallery, Escanaba, MI. I am hopeful that folks will like the "Minis" as much as my larger works. They will definitely find them much more affordable.

Ken

No comments: