Monday, December 14, 2009

Ken Marsden Art

It is early on a Monday morning and I have a few things to do before heading north to Escanaba, Michigan. It is my turn to work in the East Ludington Gallery. I look forward to my work days (I only work a couple of days per month) because I spend most of the time painting, pleasantly interupted from time to time by shoppers. Most stop and watch as I paint and enter into interesting conversation. Sometimes someone will come into the gallery seeking information. One lady came in and asked me where she could buy a bra. I wondered why she thought I'd know the answer to that. Any way, the days at the gallery are almost always interesting.

Last Saturday was especially interesting. We had several bus tours stop. The group on the Home Spun Tours bus was especially fun. What a lively gang! If you aren't familiar with Bill Richards' Home Spun Tours check them out at www.homespuntours.com.

Ken

No comments: