Friday, November 5, 2010

Ken Marsden Art


"Miss Kitty"
Miss Kitty adopted us seven years ago. I finally got around to painting her.
I recently joined the Northeast chapter of Wisconsin Visual Artists. It seems to be a good group and I am happy about that after several disappointments with other art organizations. Another good one is East Ludington Gallery, the coop gallery in Escanaba, MI. I will be working there tomorrow from 3:00 to closing to help out with an Art Walk promotion. East Ludington Gallery is a fun place and has a number of good artists as members. One of my favorite events is "Third Thursday" which as the name tells you is held the third Thursday each month. Information about that and the other events and promotions at the gallery can be found in their newsletter. To get on that mail list (e-mail) contact Kay Eaton through her web site. Kay is one of the fine artists at ELG.
Ken

1 comment:

Kathleen Eaton said...

Thank you for the plug, Ken! I'm proud to call you my mentor and friend! I can only hope to be as fine an artist as you are!