Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ken Marsden Art

Hi!   I don't usually write much in my blogs.  Usually I just present a painting and perhaps a few words about that painting.  Yesterday I responded to a friend's email and in the course of writing that response I got into the subject of using my brain, or more to the point, not using my brain.

In thinking about how little I use my brain I realized that I have been quite lazy about using it.  Maybe it is a function of me not being too smart.  But, I suppose rationalizing, I decided that perhaps the reason I am so content is because I use my brain so little.  I mean I know a lot of folks who seem to worry about so many things and that makes them very anxious.

I decided that there is an additionaal benefit.  Like a very old car with extremely low mileage I am hoping my brain has a lot left.  Unfortuately I think the fenders and other body parts have rusted out and are falling off.  But there I go thinking.  I have to cut that out and save the wear and tear.  I'll just stick to painting.


Ken

No comments: